Hiway 80 Rescue Mission is pleased to inform you of a partnership it has entered into with Kroger Food Stores. We are participants in their Share Card Program. After enrolling, every time you shop at Kroger, 1% of your total grocery purchases will be reimbursed to the Mission.
You must have an e-mail address in order to connect your card to the Mission’s Share Card Program. If you do not have an e-mail address, you can go to the public library and they can help you set one up. Or, call (903) 759-8101 and someone at Hiway 80 Rescue Mission can help you set up an e-mail address.
Hiway 80 Rescue Mission Group # is NM141
To register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
· Customers must have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to your organization.
· If you are new online customers, they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering their zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter their email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
· You will get a message to check their email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· You will click on My Account and use their email address and password to proceed to the next step.
· You will click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input their Kroger Plus card number.
· You will update or confirm their information.
· You will enter your NPO number or name of organization or select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organizations name on the right side of the information page.
Thank you for partnering with us for the homeless and needy in Longview and the East Texas areas.